I dream and I get up and get to work!!!
I’ve been dreaming of having a kitchen garden, since we stay in an apartment thee best option is to have some container plants.
My neighbor Preethi, was a channel for my dream to come true. One day, she just surprised me by taking me to the nursery close by. Knowing myself very well, I just picked one pot and few seeds (Coriander, Chilles, Tomatoes).
And with my busy schedules, the container was lying on Preethi’s shoe rack maybe for more than a month.
One night when I had some time, I asked my dad to help me sow the coriander seeds. It was an awesome evening, a great family time with Jessica sowing the seeds and me soooooo filled with excitement that the journey began!
Learning for beginners
- Dreaming isnt enough, a plan of action is the key
- Start somewhere, start small
- Have a plan for continuity
Personal Goals for Gardening
- No option of no life, does not matter what grows, but something must be alive at my balcony grill!
- Keep it simple – Its not necessary to have it all, but just something that can bring a smile to me
- Keep growing – I just have one container right now – its November 2015 may be I will come back after the next 6 months and update on the progress
Un-checking one goal from my dream list!!! Hurrayyyyy!!!